divM is currently looking for more project managers to join our office in Malmö.
divM is a small, high-quality consultant firm specialized in project management and program management. We have been around since 2006 and have an established network with multiple of the most interesting companies in the region. Our cozy premises in the city center and our team of experienced, inclusive colleagues function as your home base and support during and between assignments. You work with and for the customer, but you are never alone -at divM, we stick together.
Today, we have assignments within a broad spectrum; IT and system implementation, technology and product development, infrastructure and construction, project portfolio management, as well as transformation of processes and ways of working.
We are now in need of one or more proactive and curious project managers with experience in any of these areas -or in another area that complements our expertise
We believe that you are a consultant today, or that you are looking for a new and rewarding way to grow your career, and that you…
· Have a clear project management profile and a genuine interest in the field.
· Are independent and proactive with a passion for teamwork and networking.
· Have natural talent for selling yourself as well as your colleagues.
· Never give up but find viable ways to constantly move forward.
· Are quality-conscious with attention to details, while ensuring timely delivery.
We expect you to have:
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a project manager.
· Experience in managing large projects with many stakeholders.
· Experience in change management.
· Strong communication skills, and you are proficient in both English and Swedish.
· A university degree in a suitable area.
This is an extra merit:
· Experience from the consulting industry, scouting new assignments in your network.
· Experience in sustainability audits and ESG reporting.
· Certification according to PMI or IPMA.
· Experience and training in Agile.
· International project management experience.
Would you like to become part of our team?
We are looking forward to your application with a CV and a personal letter.
Send you CV and personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org